MurTech Consulting - Murtech keeps very large amount of the contract money. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MurTech Consulting

"Murtech keeps very large amount of the contract money."

Current Employee - Market Data Specialist in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Market Data Specialist in Cleveland, OH

Pros

You never see anyone from corporate Murtech

Cons

Murtech' s pay is substandard. They keep most of the contract money and pay the consultants as little as possible. Their are no benefits, PTO or perks. All in all Murtech is the worst contract thar I ever took.

Advice to Management

Get out in the field and see how the other half lives. Learn that a company is built by your people and not just you.

Other Employee Reviews for MurTech Consulting

1. "Recruiter"

Pros

Owners truly care about their employees, high commission possibilities, can make great money when business is good, good management, good people.

Cons

PTO Plan, You can make good money but sometimes there are lows in business. Benefits are expensive for a family and inexpensive for single people

Advice to Management

Continue to care about your employees, and continue to try and give employees more flexibility. Work with employees who may be experience personal difficulties.

"Worse customer service experience ever! Avoid this company at all cost!"

Current Employee - Potential Caniddate in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Potential Caniddate in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at MurTech Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Contacted me about an opportunity.

Cons

The Recruiter that submitted me for a position was terrible at communication/feedback. I felt like I was doing the customer service piece of staying in contact and continuous follow up. I was asked to go to an onsite interview at which point he met me at the customers facility. After that, the Recruiter only contacted me when it was convenient for him, rarely followed up or provided feedback. Once I reached out to him he wanted to know everything about where I was interviewing and where I am in the process rather than actually taking the time to try and help me, in which I gave very limited information. I had called him multiple times, no call backs but when I sent a text he would respond within 5 minutes. This place should be ashamed and I wonder how long they will be in business for.

Also, I called their office in the Cleveland market and when I plugged in his last name it said that this particular Recruiter was not in their system... May want to fix that, after all of that I decided no opportunity is better than a bad opportunity, I removed myself from the process and hope to god I never get a call from a MurTech employee!

Advice to Management

Teach your Recruiters how to Recruit. There are more aspects to Recruiting than just filling the position. I would be very surprised how many referrals you get from people. I for one will never recommend a friend to go through you to interview or discuss opportunities.