Cover image for Murad

Current Employee

Love it here!

Jul 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I agree with some other reviews that there was a rough patch as we navigated a change in leadership, however, I love all of the new changes and people who have joined! We had an amazing town hall that allowed us to really get to know the new Management team and it was a breath of fresh air from where we were last year. As for the pros: - New CEO’s leadership and direction - Hybrid work - Dr. Murad’s vision and involvement (love every time we get the opportunity to hear his nuggets of wisdom!) - The people

Cons

- PTO is light - A lot of processes and tech (or lack of) are dated, but it’s something the CEO has made a top priority and already changing. - Wish there were complete office shut downs so you could fully recharge and not have to come back to work and do double the work (I.e. maybe a few days in the summer or over the holidays in December)

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Murad Response

Thank you for sticking with us as we move past our rough patches. We truly love our best asset, our employees, and are so proud of where we have come over the last few years! The progression of our Town Halls is just one effort to enhance the employee experience and strengthen transparency and openness across the organization.

1. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee

Research Scientist

Dec 28, 2022 - Research Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Skin care products were great.

Cons

Low wage considering the amount of growth.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Workloads were not sustainable

Jan 17, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dr. Murad. The products are good . PTO.

Cons

Positions not being filled for profitability. Majority of people do the work of 2 or more positions. Most people were stressed and there was tension throughout the teams, departments and the company in general.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Murad.

Murad Photos

+ Add Photo
Murad photo of: HQ!
Murad photo of: Open Kitchen
Murad photo of: Front Office
Murad photo of: BYOD (Bring your own Dog Fridays!)
Murad photo of: Walking Track
Murad photo of: Break time!
Murad photo of: Our Creative Team