Murphy-Hoffman - Like the job, like the people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Murphy-Hoffman

"Like the job, like the people"

Current Employee - Delivery Driver
Current Employee - Delivery Driver

I have been working at Murphy-Hoffman full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good atmosphere to work in, everyone is very helpful

Cons

I left because I am a college graduated and needed to get paid more because of school bills

Advice to Management

Pay people a little more and you wont have so much turnover

Other Employee Reviews for Murphy-Hoffman

"Career Building"

Pros

MHC works hard to ensure employees are given challenges and opportunities. Promotion from within is common, and MHC is full of long term tenured employees. The company believe is quality and supports employee endeavors such as continuing education. I enjoy the relationships I have with individuals at various levels throughout the company. There are a number of excellent leaders, and people within the company seem to genuinely care about their work.

Cons

The only downside to working at MHC is that you have to work hard. MHC's culture is very hard working, and if you aren't willing to do that - you won't succeed.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide excellent benefits, and look for ways to match high potential, talented individuals with open positions within the company.

"Bad Company"

Former Employee - Truck Sales
    Former Employee - Truck Sales

Pros

Non really. It was just a bad place to work. Very poor senior management. And total lack of concern for employees

Cons

Everything! Poor management, Bad Communication, Horrible Senior management. This company is need of a complete overhaul Why anyone would put up with these pople is beyond me.