KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great culture, great company!

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company provides great benefits, fun events. A lot of talented & awesome people working together!

Cons

Can't think of any at this moment.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Freedom to produce for knowledgeable experienced professionals

Jun 7, 2021 - Senior Vice-President in Arlington, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mutual Mobile encourages all employees to develop solutions and solve problems together without needing to go through an old school hierarchy. Senior Management is very transparent and inclusive. For those that are proactive, knowledgeable and curious, it is a wonderful environment.

Cons

For people who need to be directed on a daily basis, this is not the place.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

These reviews are probably fake - This company used to be great and fell apart

Nov 4, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The past Mutual Mobile was a great place to work, vibrant and full of smart people. ( 5+ years ago)

Cons

Over the past 5 years this place turned into a place devoid of all vision, coordination, leadership. It turned to cost cutting by laying off all senior engineers and leadership that was any good. They keep the US office to save face all the people who were working in the USA were pretty junior (inexpensive) and they moved the other work to India.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Mutual Mobile Response

People & Operations Manager

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We are not just an Austin company anymore but a global company with a borderless workforce. Adapting to market changes, our new management has adapted its delivery model to service our clients using international borderless teams relying less on Austin-only talent. Our teams are now spread across North America, LATAM, Eastern Europe, and India. It is a new digital world, and we are aligned to the future! Our reviews are neither fake nor are they campaign-based. Our global workforce expresses genuine opinions and reflects how they feel about working with stable management since 2015, which has taken over every aspect of the company and guides it with a steady hand. If you would like to understand more, please feel free to write to us at info@mutualmobile.com to get in touch.

Discover more reviews about Mutual Mobile.