Mutual of Omaha - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "Slow to change, health insurance can leave you paying a lot out of pocket, caters much more to the older employees" (in 9 reviews)

• "Not a con because it is something you know when you take the job- 100% commission based" (in 13 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Mutual of Omaha full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Customer first company that also cares about its employees. Really great benefits, and is overall a pretty great place to work. The culture from the top down has started to change in recent years to more of a new age culture (casual dress code).

Cons

Some aspects of the company are a little outdated. The building is old and could definitely use some renovations.

Advice to Management

Continue to push the culture changes and company values. A lot of people are still working that were here when things were different, and there is push back, but most of the company believes in where we are headed.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Customer Service Representative"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I worked at Mutual of Omaha (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training and coaching opportunities are provided.

Cons

Everything is timed....need to understand somethings will be outside of the timed scope.

Advice to Management

none

2. "Amazing Place to Work!"

I have been working at Mutual of Omaha full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love my team and the environment here at Mutual of Omaha. My manager is so supportive and challenges us to better ourselves every day. In my department and team, we strive to be innovative and make a difference in the lives of our customers. I truly appreciate how customer focused our company is along with how well we are treated as employees.

Cons

I really don't have anything to complain about. This truly is a great place to work!

Advice to Management

Keep pushing your employees to be innovative and creative. The customer focus mentality definitely shows and is greatly appreciated.

Discover more reviews about Mutual of Omaha.