Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Mar 30, 2021 - Claims Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, awesome staff, great transition to work from home during covid

Cons

Responsibility to get work done, pay rate

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Excellent Company

Jun 6, 2021 - Insurance Agent/Medicare Supplement Specialist in North Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mutual of Omaha went out of their way to ensure that the "umbrella call center" I was working through paid us as well as they did. I have gained exceptional experience and knowledge working with them. Before the "Covid-19" incident Mutual of Omaha would visit us at the call center. It was rather nice to visit with a real person whom is in charge than just to know them in ranking. Overall, working here has been an invaluable experience. Highest customer service, AM's Best, 5 Star Rating, and the Fastest claims processing. On a quick note, many customers would call in and say to me, "I have done my research. I have asked my friends, family members, Financial Advisors, Lawyers, Doctors offices billing departments", and they all have told them the same thing... Mutual of Omaha is #1. Yes MOO is a great company I would highly recommend and would like to continue to work with again.

Cons

I was a Third Party Captive Agent which restricted my income earning potential. There is nothing bad to say about Mutual of Omaha itself.

2. Mutual of Omaha - Financial Advisors | Division of Mutual of Omaha
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Fine for Insurance but not for Investments

Jun 10, 2021 - Financial Advisor in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great bonus structure and ability to earn good money if you put in enough time and effort.

Cons

Terrible communication between office admins and underwriting. High turnover within management. Underwriting takes forever and doesn't do their job. I had to do my job in sales and underwriting's job to complete cases. Virtually no support for investments and financial planning. Extremely limited on what investment services you can provide.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Mutual of Omaha.