My Tech Gurus - Healthy Work Environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Healthy Work Environment"

I worked at My Tech Gurus

Pros

When in joined this company, I had no idea, how the company operates or how would be the work environment would be, I had a sense of the nervousness when I joined here. But my co-workers, my managers and the management made me to feel more comfortable. This company has attractive privileges for senior employees. They conduct monthly interactive programs for the employees. It’s a fun at work kind of environment.... The have separate sessions for learning too.

Cons

The company had different work timing in the beginning which made some of the employees feel uncomfortable, but later that issue was solved by the management

My Tech Gurus2013-06-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing work culture"

Current Employee - Online Marketing in Greenwich, CT

I have been working at My Tech Gurus full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am working in the company since last 2 years. The work culture is amazing. It offers immense space to all the employees, allowing them to showcase their talent individually. The company believes in team spirit and tries to maintain it. The company further keeps a balance between fun and work. Amazing firm to work with!

Cons

The timings are little awkward. Employees are sometimes asked to stay late which becomes tiring for everyone. Everybody complained about the matter and now the issue is resolved.

My Tech Gurus2015-02-19
  2. "Scamming Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at My Tech Gurus full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is none, this company is a complete scamming company...

Cons

They scam their customers out of money and hardware.

Advice to Management

Stop trying to make money off of customers and stop stealing hardware from customers!

My Tech Gurus2014-11-19

Discover more reviews about My Tech Gurus.