KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Valued

Oct 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the leadership, people, culture, and our mission, vision, and values at MyFitnessPal. The innovation taking place in our app is so exciting and I'm grateful to be a part of it. MFP values its employees - you don't feel like a cog in a machine here.

Cons

Bummer that we can't meet in person yet!

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company Overall

Nov 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is such an amazing company hands down! From the interviewing process all the way down to the onboarding process--everything has been so streamlined and everyone has been so welcoming. Never have I had a company truly value me as an individual, so it is such a breath of fresh air to know that I am an asset to the company as a whole. Keep up the great work!

Cons

Wish I can meet everyone in person!

Be the first to find this review helpful

MyFitnessPal Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are happy to learn that you enjoy working with your teammates and feel valued here! If you ever have ideas on helping to support our communication, or any other feedback you would like to share, please feel free to reach out to us at: feedback@myfitnesspal.com. Thank you!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Change in Management

Oct 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of opportunities if you work hard, recognitions

Cons

Fast paced, changes in management has caused some friction between previous team and new leadership

Be the first to find this review helpful

MyFitnessPal Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback. We are growing quickly which presents its challenges. However, we are dedicated to continuously improve our employee experience while fostering an environment where teammates feel valued and excited about their work. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email me
at feedback@myfitnesspal.com.

Discover more reviews about MyFitnessPal.