Employee Review

Former Employee

A Second Family

Mar 15, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- food - unlimited vacation - great office

Cons

- some attrition - hard to book meetings with some folks

Myplanet Response

CEO

Thank-you for taking the time to write this review. Our office(s) have a lot going for them. Glad that they have been a positive in your experience at Myplanet. We have a lot of perks, my favourite being the people I get to work with each day. I want to set a reasonable expectation that our vacation, sick and paid training time are generous but not unlimited. We work with each Myplaneteer as best we can to match up the appropriate work-life balance for their specific needs. Happy to report that our attrition is less than industry norm, though in 2014 we did have some of our new functions experience higher-than-average turnover as they established themselves. I'd love for you to reach out to me jason (et) myplanet.com to understand where is has been difficult to book time with myself, our leadership or key specialists within the company. Our job is to support our teams, and I want to ensure we improve on this front. While my time is increasingly consumed by travel to visit our clients, partners and offices I still ensure availability in group sessions such as Morning Coffee, Know Your Company and Company Retro. Please let me know where we can do better.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

A second family that definitely works hard and celebrates the big and small wins!

Jul 22, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- people - location - benefits - challenges that help you grow professionally - Mindfulness Mondays were great to take the break and reflect

Cons

- some people needed more structure than others - could be a culture shock for those that come from an larger enterprise organization.

Myplanet Response

CEO

Really appreciate your time writing this review. It sounds like a lot of your experience here at Myplanet resonated with you. I appreciate your time contributing to forums such as SOTU, Company Q&A, Morning Coffee and for providing feedback into our bi-weekly one-on-one feedback sessions. The best ideas we have heard and implemented come from those sessions. We try to be up-front that individuals who need extensive structure may not be a fit here at Myplanet. We're looking for those who can bring new ideas and challenges to our team. Thank-you again for your positive contributions to our story.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Glad I took the leap!

Jun 3, 2021 - Software Developer in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo
    Business Outlook

Pros

At first I was very concerned to change jobs during this pandemic, since I was on a stable situation on my previous company, but I'm so glad I took the leap! I wish I knew previously that the people would be so supportive and receptive. - Great team to work with (even though working remotely) - Very well organised on boarding structure - Awesome projects, always providing me opportunities to learn! - Great company values, and they DO care about you

Cons

- Couldn't think of anything.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Myplanet.