Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Pros

My experience - Very flexible, and comfortable working environment. If you choose to pursue them, there are plenty of opportunities to receive free training on site that relates to your position. Management encourages continuous learning and challenges employees to improve in their position, yet provides a helping hand when needed.

Cons

The only thing I can think of - long walk to the employee parking lot from the casino.

Other Employee Reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

1. "I am very proud to be a member of the Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel employment team"

Pros

-All of the employees are nice to one another, it is a very friendly environment
    - The hours are perfect for me, and they are very flexible in making my hours fit in with the rest of my life
    - I get paid very well for the work I do, and my benifits are great for me and my family
    - I get treated very well, they make me feel like I am a valuble asset to the company
    -You meet a lot of fun people while working there

Cons

- It's very busy on the weekends, it gets stressful at times
    - They have a point system if you are late or call in, which isn't very bad, I am just not used to it

Advice to Management

- I can not offer any advice to managment, i think they are doing a fine job, they are running one of the largest Casinos in Minnesota, and I give them two thumbs up for doing a spectacular job

2. "Not bad"

Pros

In general, the employment opportunities here are very structured and accommodating. Employees receive generous PTO, and the working environment of most departments can be fun.

Cons

The company as a whole is overly concerned about liability, and thus the security department can, at times, be excessive in their approach to situations.