Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel - I am very proud to be a member of the Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel employment team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

"I am very proud to be a member of the Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel employment team"

Pros

-All of the employees are nice to one another, it is a very friendly environment
- The hours are perfect for me, and they are very flexible in making my hours fit in with the rest of my life
- I get paid very well for the work I do, and my benifits are great for me and my family
- I get treated very well, they make me feel like I am a valuble asset to the company
-You meet a lot of fun people while working there

Cons

- It's very busy on the weekends, it gets stressful at times
- They have a point system if you are late or call in, which isn't very bad, I am just not used to it

Advice to Management

- I can not offer any advice to managment, i think they are doing a fine job, they are running one of the largest Casinos in Minnesota, and I give them two thumbs up for doing a spectacular job

Other Employee Reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

1. "Great part-time job"

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Simple work with stable hours
    - Always have extra shifts available if wanted
    - Good balance of busy and slow work

Cons

- Tips are low
    - Casino guests can be rude (but it's a customer service job, so it happens)

Advice to Management

Please talk to Club M and figure out why they don't automatically print birthday coupons for guests birthdays. We get way too many complaints at the counter.

2. "Not bad"

Pros

In general, the employment opportunities here are very structured and accommodating. Employees receive generous PTO, and the working environment of most departments can be fun.

Cons

The company as a whole is overly concerned about liability, and thus the security department can, at times, be excessive in their approach to situations.