KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

People-oriented software house in west-central Poland

May 31, 2015 -  in Poznań, Greater Poland
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I liked the most were solid agile processes & practices (real, not only on paper). Pair programming, BDD/TDD, one week SCRUM iterations and, in turn, several successful products delivered *always* on time was our daily bread for most of the time. Our clients liked us and respected us - and it felt really good! :) It was a really nice place to work as we weren't afraid of improving the process and challenge ourselves (and our clients ;) in order to keep the high quality of our products. I think it was possible thanks to passionate teams and a management buy-in. As far as I remember we had zero developer turnover - whoever joined us stayed for good!

Cons

Company is relatively small and agile - which is good - but the dark side of it is that is not in the position to 'dictate' their vision of how software should be built, even if we believed in it. Thus, some developers had to work overtime to meet the clients' upfront specified requirements and time expectations (and if you can't change scope or a deadline, you introduce technical debt). Luckily there were only a few projects like that. The office was rather small and therefore noisy (pair programming requires a lot talking).

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Teamwork and professional development at it's best

Feb 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flat hierarchy and no barriers in commutation between employees and management. Strong focus on learning, sharing knowledge and collaboration. Interesting projects without command-and-control management.

Cons

Not enough space in the office. Although extending technology stack with new technologies was always possible there was some real agility missing in the process of creating specification (lately)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about N-Educatio.