N2 Publishing - Fantastic Company | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Area Director in Apollo Beach, FL
Current Employee - Area Director in Apollo Beach, FL

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with N2 in 2014 and have been publishing for over two years now. The concept is so incredible and I've been able to help so many businesses while providing very unique and interesting publications to the residents. I've just recently opened up my second publication in my own neighborhood. The power of connecting residents and telling their stories is unlike anything I have ever been involved in and I've been in advertising and marketing for over 30 years. The residents love it, the businesses are thrilled and it's just a win-win for everyone in the communities we serve.

I love the flexibility of my schedule. It's a lot of work putting together two magazines but you get loads of help from corporate and I can pretty much set my own schedule and take time off when I want. You also have the opportunity to earn a great income. The more effort you put in, the more rewards you will reap. Need a little extra spending money, ok.....need to support a family....ok...it can all be achieved at the level you want.

Cons

It can be a heavy workload around deadline time trying to get it all together. Eventhough you have a great deal of flexibility in your schedule, you must adhere to strict deadlines...the printer doesn't wait!

Advice to Management

Keep continuing to provide tools to make the production easier and more manageable for the publishers. Some of the tasks are very time consuming leaving less time for resident and client involvement.

N2 Publishing Response

Sep 14, 2016 – Director of Human Resources

So exciting that you're opening up a second publication. Congratulations!

-Katherine

Other Employee Reviews for N2 Publishing

1. "My N2 Experience"

Current Employee - Area Director in Potomac, VA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Potomac, VA

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time

Pros

Having been an entrepreneur my entire adult life, I seek opportunities to work for myself and represent a product that I can believe in. I value how I invest my time, energy and effort. I want to feel proud of what I do and how I can benefit others. I found that my values are represented within the culture of N2 and for that I am grateful. Money is the by-product of a successful life, not the goal. I found many fellow successful people in N2 that share this common understanding. That is a breath of fresh air while being financially successful!

Pros of working at N2?
    There are many:
    - Fellow business owners that take a genuine interest in your success while there is nothing in it for them
    - Excellent Training System
    - Positive community development programs
    - Above average income
    - Corporate infrastructure that supports you while in the field
    - An atmosphere that supports personal growth

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

More personal development programs that would increase the current positive focus of the companies culture.

"sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ

Pros

I love going out and helping customers to get ads to increase their business.

Cons

I have to travel a great deal.

Advice to Management

I think the system should be more efficient.