N2 Publishing - Fantastic Company | Glassdoor

Fantastic Company

Current Employee - Area Director in Apollo Beach, FL

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I started with N2 in 2014 and have been publishing for over two years now. The concept is so incredible and I've been able to help so many businesses while providing very unique and interesting publications to the residents. I've just recently opened up my second publication in my own neighborhood. The power of connecting residents and telling their stories is unlike anything I have ever been involved in and I've been...

Cons

It can be a heavy workload around deadline time trying to get it all together. Eventhough you have a great deal of flexibility in your schedule, you must adhere to strict deadlines...the printer doesn't wait!

Advice to Management

Keep continuing to provide tools to make the production easier and more manageable for the publishers. Some of the tasks are very time consuming leaving less time for resident and client involvement.

N2 Publishing Response

September 14, 2016Director of Human Resources

So exciting that you're opening up a second publication. Congratulations! -Katherine

1. Great Company with Amazing Leadership

Current Employee - Area Director in Waco, TX

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Best atmosphere and company culture. Continually ranked as one of the best companies to work for. Consistent training and assistance from management. Franchise owners are some of the best to work with and learn from. Neighborhood publications are very well received and loved by residents of the communities they serve.

Cons

Ramp up can be challenging for potential new Area Directors who need income sooner. However, can also be rewarding once completed. Smaller town Area Directors can be somewhat isolated from other Area Directors in larger cities where there are more communities.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and thank you for the opportunity.

2. Print shop

Current Employee - Print Shop in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fun, relaxing, flexible, and reasonable

Cons

Others to go above and beyond duties.

Discover more reviews about N2 Publishing.