N2 Publishing - Fantastic Company | Glassdoor

"Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Area Director in Apollo Beach, FL
Current Employee - Area Director in Apollo Beach, FL

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with N2 in 2014 and have been publishing for over two years now. The concept is so incredible and I've been able to help so many businesses while providing very unique and interesting publications to the residents. I've just recently opened up my second publication in my own neighborhood. The power of connecting residents and telling their stories is unlike anything I have ever been involved in and I've been in advertising and marketing for over 30 years. The residents love it, the businesses are thrilled and it's just a win-win for everyone in the communities we serve.

I love the flexibility of my schedule. It's a lot of work putting together two magazines but you get loads of help from corporate and I can pretty much set my own schedule and take time off when I want. You also have the opportunity to earn a great income. The more effort you put in, the more rewards you will reap. Need a little extra spending money, ok.....need to support a family....ok...it can all be achieved at the level you want.

Cons

It can be a heavy workload around deadline time trying to get it all together. Eventhough you have a great deal of flexibility in your schedule, you must adhere to strict deadlines...the printer doesn't wait!

Advice to Management

Keep continuing to provide tools to make the production easier and more manageable for the publishers. Some of the tasks are very time consuming leaving less time for resident and client involvement.

N2 Publishing Response

Sep 14, 2016 – Director of Human Resources

So exciting that you're opening up a second publication. Congratulations!

-Katherine

Other Employee Reviews for N2 Publishing

"sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ

Pros

I love going out and helping customers to get ads to increase their business.

Cons

I have to travel a great deal.

Advice to Management

I think the system should be more efficient.

2. "Area Director"

Pros

Great company with enormous support to build your own business.

Cons

It is a full time job for both bringing in the sales and publishing a magazine monthly.

Advice to Management

You are the BEST.