N2 Publishing - Solid company with incredible leadership! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for N2 Publishing

"Solid company with incredible leadership!"

Current Employee - Area Director in Clearwater, FL
Current Employee - Area Director in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, support, tools, training, leaders, income potential, I could go on and on.....

Cons

The only con is that you do not get paid while in ramp up; however, we are seeing a change in that too with all the cross selling into other publications. Now, ADC's have the opportunity to earn money while they are ramping up their own publications.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your leadership!

Other Employee Reviews for N2 Publishing

"Is N2 Too Good To Be True?"

Current Employee - Area Director in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Area Director in Wichita, KS

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with N2 for just about two years now. I joined N2 shortly after graduating college. This company has ruined me from ever wanting to join the corporate America work environment ever again, because of the amazing opportunity to essentially run my own business and earn a fantastic income. They care about the well being of every single Area Director, even as the company continues to blossoms in size each year.

When I first interviewed for the job, I though that this might be "Too good to be true, N2 possessed everything I was looking for," but shortly after joining, I saw it was everything I was looking for and more: Christian-based, Flexible schedule, uncapped income, a job that I looked forward to every day, something to challenge myself and my abilities and the opportunity for advancement within the company.

Another aspect I like about N2 is that if you are willing to put in the work, you can decide how much you want to make every year. Where else does that happen? It usually takes people 10,20,30 years to make what many of our employees make every year. We operate by the "Work smarter, Not Harder" mentality. This does not mean that it is easy or will be handed to you, but if you are willing to put in the effort, the results will follow.

Vacations! I love traveling and spending time with family and friends, so I wanted the freedom to do that, which is very limited in today's job market. While being with N2, I have been able to travel and take off close to seven weeks in a year's time. Without N2 and the financial stability, I wouldn't have been able to do that.

The Leadership. This company has amazing men and women leading the company. There is
    constant growth happening and I have been blessed to be apart of it all.

The Product is another reason I work for N2, they produce an exceptional product and I get to meet and form relationships with people every single day.

Cons

There aren't really many cons that I have experienced. I came into N2 with a positive attitude and a hunger to grow a business and that is exactly what I have been able to do. No company is ever perfect by any means and I am not claiming N2 is, but this company continues to grow leaps and bounds and makes improvements every single year.

2. "The most positive, family-oriented company I've ever worked for."

Current Employee - Area Director in Bakersfield, CA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You have full control of your own salary, weekly schedule, and vacation time.

Cons

Sometimes, depending on the day of your deadline each month, it falls on a weekend or holiday.

Advice to Management

Though I know we have Directors of Development that are local and are reachable all the time, sometimes I need to reach my Executive Sales Director for important advice I know my Director of Development can't answer, and he is unreachable if I don't have a scheduled phone appointment with him. Not because he doesn't want to take my phone call...he is extremely busy.