NALCO Consulting - Great Place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Rockville, MD

I have been working at NALCO Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

NALCO seems to be one of the few companies that truly care about their employees. They work hard every day to help people find their next career destination, not just a stop on the way. All of their representative seem to have other peoples goals as their #1 priorities.

Cons

Being a small company there is always challenges and the opportunity to wear multiple hats.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and NALCO will be one of the best in the industry

NALCO Consulting2015-11-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Understanding Law firm landscape"

Former Employee - Partner in Washington, DC

I worked at NALCO Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

While working with NALCO Consulting it was the understandings of Law Firm culture and operations that made my experience so special. I was provided qualified attorney roles and professional operations throughout the process.

Cons

None, good work and opportunities

Advice to Management

None

NALCO Consulting2016-05-25
  2. "Sr. Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Rockville, MD

I worked at NALCO Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

NALCO Consulting is a great place to work! They are family oriented and very fair with how the business is run. Upper management has created an "everybody wins" type of environment and invest time and money into ensuring that NALCO Consulting is a place that every employee is comfortable calling "home." They always put their employees first.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I no longer work at NALCO Consulting. Fortunately there are plenty of exceptional people still there dedicated to helping candidates find their next dream job!

Advice to Management

Keep plugging away and making NALCO Consulting the same fun and productive it has been from the beginning!

NALCO Consulting2015-11-13

Discover more reviews about NALCO Consulting.