NANA Regional Corp - Some of the senior managers play favorites - that is why this year's loss in profits | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NANA Regional Corp

"Some of the senior managers play favorites - that is why this year's loss in profits"

I have been working at NANA Regional Corp full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Most managers are focused on high performance outcomes. The company has experienced very fast revenue growth.

Cons

Some people in senior management have fancy titles but really don't have a job-no real know how to improve company business performance-only through lay offs. The lay offs look very dirty-keeping friends and those that actually promote negative rumors. Lay offs don't seem to be based on those that contributre to company performance. I wonder-am I next?

Advice to Management

Stop managing by the rumor mill, give real jobs with real financial accountability (and compensation consequences) to senior managers. Do lay offs more fairly-stop playing favorites through the rumor mill. It's easy to win at NANA, just kiss up to John Rense and others like him.

Other Employee Reviews for NANA Regional Corp

1. "Framed."

Current Employee - House Keeper in Prudhoe Bay, AK
    Current Employee - House Keeper in Prudhoe Bay, AK

I have been working at NANA Regional Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has the right intentions.

Cons

Where they screw up is not following up behind their supervisors/managers 'while ON the Slopes' whether they have been there for many years or not. You have 1 manager that has been there for along time, so they leave their trust & word in her. But if you have worked for her, you see a complete flip side than she demonstrates for HR! It's all "Special Friends"/Cousins/Relatives of an In-laws type of family connected". If you are not in the club, you hitches are #ed.
    Let me just say what it was like for me. I was excited to get to work on the slopes. I didn't care about the money, it was time off I liked & it was "different." . I was excited about working for them. I made good "Professional Friends" because I was professional & was about the job with any 1 in charge or peers at my same level. I'm at the point in my life, I will do a job & I will do it right & according to company policies. Not a problem whats so ever, & I even demonstrated that very attitude the 12 hr shifts. I was framed over the silliest things. Poorly Trained. Harassed the Entire time I was up there by 1 particular supervisor & her "pet". Threaten with Physical Harm! Saw things that should not be going on, but DID happen! This is what happens when you get a particular manager that isn't being watched, & HR is blind because they are not up there to keep an eye on things or get feed back from their employees to see how they like their job. How they can fix or improve things. Because not all the managers were bad, so I'm not grouping the entire company. But cameras. Having someone up there that is not on 'either side' of management or employees is what they desperately NEED. See who's working, who's hardly working, & actually stay up there on hitches & show up 'unexpectedly'. Since other/no other employees wanted to speak up out of fear of loosing their jobs. I had no way to prove anything, I came out looking like the bad person. I'm glad it's over & they can keep the job. I wanted a job, not headache.

Advice to Management

What's the point. This seems like it's been going on long before I showed up!

"Terrible management and benefits"

Former Employee - Technician in Woodridge, IL
    Former Employee - Technician in Woodridge, IL

I worked at NANA Regional Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay and lots of available hours to work for at this job. New equipment and tools and good fellow employees.

Cons

Horrible treatment of employees, abuse of pay and training is non existent to new employees. HR does not help employees as this is a newer startup company and they care more about themselves then the lives of their employees. DO NOT WORK HERE

Advice to Management

Quit because you are not good management