NAPA Auto Parts - Deliver parts to garages and many other duties around the store | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

"Deliver parts to garages and many other duties around the store"

Current Employee - Parts Driver in Uniontown, PA
Current Employee - Parts Driver in Uniontown, PA

Pros

I really like my boss so it makes the job alot easier for me, I am a recent college grad and have worked this position through most of my college years. Good job for a flexible schedule, no midnight shifts, and a laid back work enviroment. Morale is high because everybody gets along, but its also because we have a very efficient and fair manager. He is very accomodating if you need time off, and is happy if you return the favor with working hard without being told to do so.

Cons

You will be asked to do much more than just deliver; cleaning, stocking, class returns, recieving orders, inventory, battery cores, is just a few of the things you will be asked to do for the same $7.50/hr you would get paid to drive around and drop off parts. There is also no benefits in this position which is a major downfall since you are constantly lifting heavy items.

Advice to Management

pay a little more than the usual rate just to keep good help, although low man, efficiency in this position is essential for a successful operation.

Other Employee Reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

"Great place to work for."

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

Pros

It is a great place to work for. It's like a second family. The benefits are decent

Cons

Some of the wages could be better depending on the individual employee depending on knowledge and years of service. It should not be wage cap for job title

Advice to Management

Personalize employee wage advancement by how much knowledge the person has and recognition for the job positions they have experience in.

2. "Purchasing/inventory Clerk"

Former Employee - Purchasing/Inventory Clerk in Sydney (Australia)
    Former Employee - Purchasing/Inventory Clerk in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Job is very challenging and enjoy working with very friendly team members.

Cons

When systems is down work are pending.

Advice to Management

Needs to monitor at all times and someone has to report or giving an elegy message to Management.