NAPA Auto Parts - good company great benefits | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

"good company great benefits"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Fresno, CA
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Fresno, CA

I have been working at NAPA Auto Parts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

benefits and pay are great they do take care of their employees

Cons

hours and working holidays 8 10 hrs a day required for management

Advice to Management

take better care of ur asst

Other Employee Reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

1. "Politics, politics"

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Louisville, KY

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fun environment, benefits, good coworkers, advancement if you don't mind moving, always doing something different

Cons

Too political, low base salary, weekends, little recognition for good work, elitist mentality of upper management

Advice to Management

Put people in jobs that they are good at and fit their career path. Don't put people in positions to put a bandaid on it.

2. "I use to work in the warehouse for NAPA Auto Parts for one and half years."

Former Employee - Stockroom Associate in Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Stockroom Associate in Kent, WA

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Can easily make friends. It is also a great experience for young people to gain if you're looking for a first job or so.

Cons

Though you can easily make friends at Napa, you can easily make enemies as well. This company is built on a buddy system. I was a part time worker there and was working tirelessly to achieve full-time. They promised me that I'll be promoted to full-time and had even interviewed me for it. Instead, they gave the full-time position to another person who was already working full-time. Tell me that this isn't messed up. I have friends that are still working there as part-times for more than 3+years and has yet to be promoted to full-time. This company is shady and I'm glad that I'm not working there anymore.

Advice to Management

Value your employees. Know that they work hard and they have mouths to feed just like you do. If you want them to do favors as far as working extra hours on the weekend, learn how to give them favors back by promoting them to full-time. Stop giving full-time positions to those who are already holding a full-time position. More importantly, stop being so biased when it comes to promotions. Treat your employees with respect and you'll get your's.