NCH - NCH is an amazing company to work for! We made the INC 500/5000 list this year! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NCH

"NCH is an amazing company to work for! We made the INC 500/5000 list this year!"

Current Employee - Director in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at NCH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

NCH is a very focused and growth oriented company with extra attention on developing new partnerships. We've made the INC 500/5000 list for exceptional growth by focusing on delivering the WOW to our employees and clients. We've partnered with some of the most reputable companies in America and continue build on those partnerships. The founder, Cort W. Christie, is a very dedicated professional that really cares about his business, clients and employees. Cort makes every attempt to make the climate fun and family oriented through the NCH Fun Squad! I'm very proud to be a part of such a great organization and look forward to a long career here!

Cons

We're not perfect! We're constantly working to improve our systems and "Deliver the WOW" to our clients. We fall short occasionally, but we care enough to do something about it. We're always looking for talented individuals to take us to that next level.

Other Employee Reviews for NCH

"Great people, great place to work"

Former Employee - Lease Administrator in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Lease Administrator in Irving, TX

I worked at NCH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They really care about their people.

Cons

Old way of doing things

"Poor management, will terminate you randomly."

I worked at NCH full-time

Pros

Nice lower level coworkers that deserve better.

Cons

Micromanagement, finger pointing by management, you'll need therapy working here, no training at all, nightmares every night you fear that you didn't get work done or if you got too much done, your work will be deleted (back it up on USB please...), unreasonable 12 hour a day work demands at one office 7 days a week, harassment that won't be resolved by HR, many liars who will make you look bad behind your back, political environment, dysfunctional, and low pay.

Advice to Management

Get rid of people who are hurting your corporate culture, people can learn what they know easily so don't use that as an excuse. I miss my coworkers and even my job, but until the people that hurt the company are gone I'll just take myself elsewhere. Thank you for the opportunity.