NCH - If you want to work with inexperienced telephone sales people with lots of turn over, well this is the place for you. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NCH

"If you want to work with inexperienced telephone sales people with lots of turn over, well this is the place for you."

Former Employee - Account Represnetative in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Account Represnetative in Irving, TX

I worked at NCH full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid back working atmosphere in the telephone sales department - certified labs, chemsearch, etc
No actual quota, just get some sales during the week and they leave you alone, get off early on Fridays alot.

Cons

They give the good account to the new people to fool them into thinking it is an easy job to make commissions, pay is so low you cannot survive, if you good in the sales dept they do not want to move you out of it.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for NCH

1. "NCH is an amazing company to work for! We made the INC 500/5000 list this year!"

Current Employee - Director in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at NCH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

NCH is a very focused and growth oriented company with extra attention on developing new partnerships. We've made the INC 500/5000 list for exceptional growth by focusing on delivering the WOW to our employees and clients. We've partnered with some of the most reputable companies in America and continue build on those partnerships. The founder, Cort W. Christie, is a very dedicated professional that really cares about his business, clients and employees. Cort makes every attempt to make the climate fun and family oriented through the NCH Fun Squad! I'm very proud to be a part of such a great organization and look forward to a long career here!

Cons

We're not perfect! We're constantly working to improve our systems and "Deliver the WOW" to our clients. We fall short occasionally, but we care enough to do something about it. We're always looking for talented individuals to take us to that next level.

"Great people, great place to work"

Former Employee - Lease Administrator in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Lease Administrator in Irving, TX

I worked at NCH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They really care about their people.

Cons

Old way of doing things