NCSOFT - Terrible environment, unorganized, lack of leadership and absolutely no support | Glassdoor

"Terrible environment, unorganized, lack of leadership and absolutely no support"

Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at NCSOFT

Pros

The only reason was the location of the office, downtown Seattle.

Cons

There is not enough words to explain how terrible this place is. There were people who would last one day, on average employees would leave every 3 months, just enough time to realize how messed-up the company was. No leadership, complete chaos caused by the HQ and the lack of professionalism in the Seattle office. I could not wish this company to my enemy. The joke at the end of every week was how many emails we... would get from HR informing us that people were leaving (though usually, HR would send an email per exec. request 3-4 weeks after the employees had left). The exec. team tries to hide everything. Employees are treated like idiots. No support, no recognition, no raise.

Advice to Management

Shut down this mess and at least do yourself a favor...or go through a total revamp.

NCSOFT2011-03-10
  1. "Good experience so far"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at NCSOFT full-time for less than a year

Pros

Onboarding process is clear and fast. Help with H1b transfer, deal with everything with quick reply and great help. Great benefits, not only the health insurance, but also activities and foods :) Work environment is great, can you believe the chairs are all Herman Miller?

Cons

I didn't find anything unhappy here yet.

NCSOFT2019-08-26
  2. "Not great company to lean on"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Austin, TX

I worked at NCSOFT full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of over time before and after launching

Cons

Trends change too quick to lose my job

NCSOFT2019-09-17

Discover more reviews about NCSOFT.