NDI - Pretty good job. Frustrations of dealing with government, but with far better pay. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NDI

"Pretty good job. Frustrations of dealing with government, but with far better pay."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

NDi seems to make smart business decisions. They take their client seriously and make their calls based on good data and expertise.

Cons

The work isn't always inspiring. The staff is very capable, but often has to work on projects that are below their abilities. Not NDi's fault, or necessarily the client's fault - that's just government contracting for you.

Advice to Management

Take on some small projects outside of government to broaden the staff's skills and keep them interested. Perhaps even promotion projects would be a good choice.

Other Employee Reviews for NDI

1. "Great place to learn and gain some expiriance"

Pros

One of the best environments to learn and gain some experience. Great team of skilful, educated and hard working people

Cons

The biggest challenge is the fact that projects depend on various source of financing which deprives stability and prospects for the future as the cuts can be unexpected and big.

Advice to Management

Management is on a fairly god tack as NDI as proven to be one of the most respected names in this industry

2. "Objective Review"

Current Employee - Accounting/Purchasing in Winter Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Accounting/Purchasing in Winter Springs, FL

I have been working at NDI (More than a year)

Pros

I have read the other reviews and would like to voice my fair opinion. I have worked for many years with numerous employers and I think I know what makes a good or bad employer. I will say that when I initially took the position at NDI I was a bit concerned because of the unorganized structure of the company, however, I had no idea at that it was the direct result of the management that was in place at the time. Very shortly after being hired, there were changes made in management which has resulted in a tremendous difference. NDI has improved quite considerably since new management and several other positions were restructured and put in place. I have now been here over a year and would not want to be anywhere else. Management has strived to improve all aspects of the company from encouraging a pleasant working environment, implementing new policies to updating the benefits package which is very competitive with other businesses. All that NDI requires of its employees is to perform the job that is required to make NDI successful and to be a team player. I'm happy to be employed here and can honestly say that I enjoy being part of the new team. I'm anxious to see the growth ahead for NDI

Cons

at the present time I don't have any Cons to comment on.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I feel confident that NDI is on the right tract and will only improve as time goes on.