NEO Tech - Poor job security - good opportunity for growth. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NEO Tech

"Poor job security - good opportunity for growth."

Former Employee - Quality Engineering Supervisor in Costa Mesa, CA
Former Employee - Quality Engineering Supervisor in Costa Mesa, CA

Pros

Fast promotions for capable people. Interesting high technology field. Allowed me to set my own work hours. Promoted me after 9 months of proven work performance.

Cons

Small, high tech firm. Got laid off after 9/11. Very sensative to stock market fluctuations. Has had dufus people in charge of the facility in the past.

Advice to Management

If you haven't done so already, fire that idiot Peter Shak. He ran the business into the ground shortly after 9/11 due to his lack of vision and inability to pursue the proper applications for the technology.

NEO Tech Response

Aug 8, 2014 – director

Thank you for the review. We acquired the facility in 2003 and transitioned it to Carlsbad in 2006. While we no longer have the facility in Costa Mesa, we still pride ourselves on promoting talented... More

Other Employee Reviews for NEO Tech

1. "Worst experience in my professional career !!!"

I worked at NEO Tech full-time

Pros

I can't think of a single thing to say here.

Cons

They employ an antiquated methodology for running the business, as if it's 1980 all over again. Company is managed via intimidation and it's the NeoTech way or get out. They refuse to empower employees and prefer "monkeys pulling levers". Micromanagement is the order of the day and the company is extremely top heavy. Horrible culture that continually drives talent out.

Advice to Management

Stop with the heavy handed approach to managing employees. Take what is being said in exit interviews seriously and act accordingly. Good luck.

"Run Forest Run"

I worked at NEO Tech full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Big Company with lots of potential. Does not come close to the over a billion in sales listed here but certainly could get there with the mid to lower staff they have. Lots of opportunities due to high turnover.

Cons

It is run by a select group of CEO cronies who for the most part are incompetent and 25 years behind the times. No integrity among them or any empathy to the employee's they have.

Advice to Management

Owner/CEO should step aside and hire a competent professional CEO who should clean house in the headquarters and get the business to run like a business instead of the plaything of the old regime group.