NETWORK - I feel very free in this field ,so i have to be lot of time for own work (Study) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NETWORK

"I feel very free in this field ,so i have to be lot of time for own work (Study)"

Current Employee - Consultant in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Consultant in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at NETWORK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As agencies across the federal government look for ways to increase collaboration between employees, manage documents, and cut costs, NOAA’s move to the cloud can be seen as a success story.

Cons

I'm often asked why I've chosen to work for the government. Sometimes it's asked at conferences by other govt officials who are looking for guidance on how to recruit and retain Generation.

Advice to Management

In most project management methodologies risk tends to be viewed in a very negative sense. It is generally defined in terms of something that might occur to adversely affect you achieving your goals.

Other Employee Reviews for NETWORK

1. "Provides great opportunities but not enough respect for associates"

Former Employee - Director of Analytics in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Director of Analytics in Chicago, IL

I worked at NETWORK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

NETWORK was a wonderful first job and opened up countless opportunities for me. Associates were always treated as full employees regarding work duties and input in meetings.

Cons

Though Associates were given a full slate of responsibilities and autonomy, there was a great lack of respect for contributions made when it came to compensation. The Executive Director made multiple jokes while I was there regarding how low the associates were made; it was supremely inappropriate and infuriating.

Advice to Management

Associates were given a full slate of responsibilities but were not respected in regards to compensation. Though this is somewhat understandable in an entry-level job designed to mirror a full-time volunteer position, jokes regarding an employee's compensation are NEVER acceptable.

2. "DSpP"

Current Employee - DSP in Rochester, NH
    Current Employee - DSP in Rochester, NH

I have been working at NETWORK full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

so happy my job hoping to stay till i could

Cons

to increase pay and to get rise yearly

Advice to Management

to get creidit