NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES - Overall - this is a place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

"Overall - this is a place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales, Recruiting and Operations in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales, Recruiting and Operations in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall the conversations were incredibly positive and folks are very happy to be a part of something special at NextGen. There is a high regard and appreciation for your generosity, humor and passion around the business and industry! Overall, you have an impressive group of both young and experienced staff that are incredibly happy to be part of NextGen!

Cons

It's a work hard - play hard space - not for the complacent and those that want to coast!

Advice to Management

Keep it up - your commitment to introducing more training and adding to the team is spot on!

Other Employee Reviews for NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The CEO goes above and beyond for his staff - he has gone to bat for me not only professionally but also personally. The company is invested in the success of their employees - they set you up to succeed as you build your business. Seasoned sales team which adds a level of flexibility and partnering opportunities we can offer to our customers. The annual company trip, contests to keep us motivated and engaged, top-down support from the executive staff, and more. I would recommend it to everyone!

Cons

I can't think of anything in the Con category. Issues are addressed and resolved quickly. Possibly that we cannot work with all customers. This is where the advantage of having a veteran sale team comes in - if it's not a core competency we'd rather say no than not perform.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!! The numbers speak for NextGen - how many other companies have grown over 4 times the original profit in 4 years??

"Inept management team"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They have fun parties and close to my house. They gave me a higher base than the current employees or the competition

Cons

Managment is only concerned with making himself abother million dollars. He spends all his money on Prada and brags about it even to us that dont have anything. If i heard one more story about how great he is or how cool he is i would scream. They say the company doenst have any red tape but that is untrue. The CEO only Gives you commissions if you attend 1 social event a month and work 7 days a week. Fun Company? I guess if you dont want a life outside of the CEOS world. The recruiters are weak and the recruiting manager is manipulative and backstabbing

Advice to Management

Grow up. People are not toys to be manipulated.