NHS Human Services - Growing, stable company that promotes from within | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NHS Human Services

"Growing, stable company that promotes from within"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lafayette Hill, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lafayette Hill, PA

I have been working at NHS Human Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Offers competative salaries, benefits, felxible schedule and time off. Values employees and develops from within utilizing an internal leadership training program.

Cons

Large company can sometime be hard to navagate.

Other Employee Reviews for NHS Human Services

1. "NHS believes in promoting staff who display the core values and who show initiative"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at NHS Human Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Competitive salaries, great benefit package, leadership development and advancement available, numerous support services available, and a high committment to compliance and integrity. The mission of NHS is to provide the highest quality of care to individuals in need. Staff who truly believe in this mission are extremely successful in building their career at NHS. Staff who work in direct care are capable of working their way up to corporate positions, if they have patience, determination, and very good work ethic.

Cons

Large diverse company makes it difficult to communicate effectively. However, there are other opportunities for employees to obtain information and happenings around NHS by visiting their website or Facebook page.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop employees by sending them to leadership development and encouraging them to follow the NHS mission and core values.

2. "A very disorganized and unprofessional company."

Former Employee - Therapeutic Staff Support in Chambersburg, PA
    Former Employee - Therapeutic Staff Support in Chambersburg, PA

I worked at NHS Human Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility in scheduling, whether it's your decision or not. The other TSSs and clients were good to work with during my time there.

Cons

I consistently had to address my paycheck being in the wrong amount. Administration had no idea what was going on. There was always a constant feeling of being shut down by the state in the air. Once the state shut the office down, they gave us no feasible options for continuing to work.