NHS - Band 2 nursing assistant | Glassdoor

"Band 2 nursing assistant"

Health Care Support Worker in Truro, VA

I worked at NHS

Pros

For the training and discipline. Because I enjoy learning and helping people enjoy a better quality of life. I also volunteer for Roswyth in Newquay, caring for people with mental health issues.

Cons

I applied for band 2 nursing assistant (temporary staffing). I had six weeks of training to do. The training was in Redruth, Bodmin and Truro. I do not have a car and was finding it very difficult to afford to be able to get to these places. I therefore could not complete my training. I would have loved more than anything to have been able to succeed. I also didn't have a computer and was doing alot of the courses at the library. I now have a computer and would welcome any challenges to put myself back on my chosen employment path..caring. Sadly I was employed by NHS but I actually did not start work. My previous employment to this ended in 2012 when I was a flexable support worker in mental health and learning disabilities. I gave up this employment to move to Newquay with a partner of whom I am no longer with.

Continue reading
    NHS2015-11-07
  1. "NHS Biomedical Scientist"

Biomedical Scientist in Southampton, NY

I have been working at NHS for less than a year

Pros

Breaks and long lunch is good.

Cons

No bonuses what so ever

NHS2018-12-04
  2. "Great group of co-workers"

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician

I worked at NHS full-time

Pros

The co workers and it manager are down to earth

Cons

Growth I've been told. Moving away from the desk.

NHS2019-11-06

Discover more reviews about NHS.