KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nike

Dec 1, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love company it has great values

Cons

Repetitive work, can get boring

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Benefits

Jan 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone cares about creativity and progress.

Cons

A little slower than what I am used to.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Why working at Nike is 4 stars.

Jan 8, 2022 - Part Time Athlete in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nike has the best benefits. They put their employees first, well corporate does but, I'll get to that soon. The company is quite innovative in the products that they create and sell to the public. Also, they will remind you that they aren't just a retail brand company but, they are a brand for the people. They host events that consist of trial running, community building, sponsoring youth basketball and the list goes further. Aside from the media issues they face, internally I know the mission is for a good cause and that's why I enjoyed working for the company. This will/was my last retail job and I enjoyed my time.

Cons

The only issues I've faced working at the company is coaches/athletes taking things personal as opposed to not understanding business optics. I was thrown into being a manager for another popular footwear company at a young age and I've seen what it was like to take things personal and not understand the business optics. So for myself to come into a new environment and see managers that were in their position for many years not make decisions based off business but based off emotions. It definitely lacked chemistry within the department I was in. Also, a lot of operational moves that seemed a bit shady because they felt some of their decisions were best for the business but, for the in-store employees, we were affected due to lack of spacing for new product and communication. It just felt like things weren't in control but aside from that, I did not have any problems.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NIKE.