KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company that values employees.

Jul 4, 2022 - Machine Operator in Saint Peters, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is not bad what so every for the job you do, recent pay raises made this much more competitive. 12 hours shifts will guarantee you overtime. No mandatory overtime, 4-day work week, climate controlled, employee discount, tuition support, supervisor and managers were great. Cafeteria, gym and basketball court. Overall, this was a great place to work. I wasn't able to continue working here unfortunately. I had to look for something that was more supportive for myself and aligned with my career. Working your way up can be a very slow process here. You will excel here if you have a lot of drive and focus on learning new things. Apply yourself to the job every day and you will stand out. Don't get complacent and just go through the motions!

Cons

Training is almost nonexistent; operation structure it's kind of just a get the job done mindset. There is a lot of room for improvement, and I feel the team will eventually get it to be more fluid... Communication Shifts don't seem to run the same and every person has their own way of doing the job. Vital parts of a machine or details about the day are left out... With no real training this can get very confusing for new employees, being shown something different day to day.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Friendly coworkers and great benefits

Sep 26, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open workspace, friendly coworkers, great office space, exciting tasks.

Cons

Not a lot of guidance

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

nice

Sep 25, 2022 - Sales in Beaverton, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun company to work for,

Cons

lots of layoffs on you have worked for company

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NIKE.

NIKE Careers

Cover image for NIKE

At Nike, we believe in the inspirational power of sport to break down barriers, overcome differences and bring people together. To serve...More

• Networks
  • Purpose
  • Benefits
  • Internships

NIKE Photos