NLC - NLC is by far the best job I've had! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NLC

"NLC is by far the best job I've had!"

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at NLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

NLC Inc. has been an amazing experience since I joined the team about a month ago. From day one, I shadowed one of the senior level sales managers and learned what a great opportunity this position entails. He showed me that with hard work, ambition and organization you can honestly achieve your goals. Through this job, I have met so many inspiring people and I really look forward to what NLC Inc. can teach me.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that not enough people have taken advantage of this amazing opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews for NLC

"I am blown away by the growth opportunity!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at NLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for the organization for about a year now, and I feel like I have learned so much. I was a recent college graduate who wasn't sure how to get started in the work force, but I knew I needed to gain business knowledge and skills. I was hired on the team at NLC, and I immediately started growing as a business professional. Along with the great mentoring and leadership program, there is an awesome company culture. Every week there are cool events planned that allows the employees to really get to know each other, which then makes the position that much more enjoyable. I am very excited for what the future holds with NLC, and I am glad to be a part of a growing organization.

Cons

Starting as a new employee with NLC, it may seem like a bit of a culture shock to some people, because of the challenge. This is not an easy 9-5 position.

"Constant mind games."

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at NLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company will either sell you on upward mobility, fun team environment, or money. Everyone who works here are awesome people. But that may be a by-product of the constant need to maintain a positive attitude due to the fact that it is door to door sales.

Cons

Everything is a sales transaction, from the interview process, to getting you bought into what the company is all about. Nothing is ever straight forward and you're either using the 5s or the 5s are getting used on you.

Advice to Management

Get better territory for your residential campaign reps and keep the mind games to a minimum.