NNE - Freedom to do an outstanding job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NNE

"Freedom to do an outstanding job"

Current Employee - Process Engineer in Morrisville, NC
Current Employee - Process Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

NNE Pharmaplan is a global firm focused on delivering value added business consulting and engineering services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Employees are expected to be able to go anywhere in the world, and working with people from all cultures, deliver outstanding solutions to our customers.

To do this, the company grants it's employees a great deal of freedom to accomplish the job. That means you have to be a self-starter and be comfortable working with little or no supervision. NNE Pharmaplan is a results oriented company. How you achieve those results is left up to you. That's what I mean when I say the company gives it's employees the "freedom to do an outstanding job".

Cons

As with any consulting job, the willingness to travel with little or no warning is expected. In addition, when dealing with project deadlines, you must be willing to work whatever is necessary to meet the established project goals.

Other Employee Reviews for NNE

"Very focused engineering sentric company"

Current Employee - Engineer in Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Truly incredible benefits, 9% 401k match, bosses who did what you do so understand what you need to succeed. Very focused on getting the job done and they let you do it and don't kill you with lots of needless reports. No politics that I have seen. If you're an engineer and want to do your job in a decent environment for good pay this is a good company. Lots of potential opportunities, especially international. Quarterly meetings that let everyone know where the company is, how we are doing vs goal etc. Seems like the new US management really wants this to succeed and be a powerhouse.

Cons

Came through a downturn a while back but management was very transparent. Seems to be on the upswing. Sometimes feel a bit out of touch as we are small US branch of large Danish Company and many of us work remote at different plants. Not much you can do about that.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It's working and people are feeling much better about themselves and the company.

2. "Employee Development"

Current Employee - HVAC Design Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - HVAC Design Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at NNE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

they are doing very much hard on employee development.

Cons

they are not giving salaries on based of experience and knowledge

Advice to Management

be honest and transparent