NTI - Good experience with the comfort of working at home. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NTI

"Good experience with the comfort of working at home."

Current Employee - Customer Service in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Customer Service in Boston, MA

Pros

NTI gives you a chance to work at home. I work on a specific account every week so the work is fairly easy. You get to communicate through web technologies, e-mail and phone. The account I'm on is very supportive.

Cons

It gets isolating not seeing people every day. There is a limit on how much you can advance. The work gets boring sometimes.

Advice to Management

Offer a little more communication between NTI and its employees. I want to hear how things are going in the company. I want a newsletter.

Other Employee Reviews for NTI

1. "Important"

I have been working at NTI part-time

Pros

It gave me some experience in Embedded system field.

Cons

I excepted more acknowledge from them

"Good experience"

Pros

It is working from home and that saved money. Working with staff customers is rewarding, and competitive. They have good training, a medical savings plan and very flexible hours (chance for overtime).

Cons

In one job, there were overzealous team leads who have to throttle the number of phone reps according to needs of companies who hire them. It is something you have to get used to when working for this type of company. This means that you don't get paid the same each week. You have to sit for long periods waiting for an instant message for more hours. So, there is downtime involved sometimes. You have to know your status compared to other reps and it is a complex online system.