KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you get the chance, work at NVIDIA

Jul 3, 2022 -  in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Like no other place to work. Very engineer-friendly, fantastic culture, excellent compensation, and a place where you actually can do your life's work. Great work/life balance.

Cons

Very little process. I think ultimately this is good, allows for speed and prototyping. But sometimes the lack of structure is painful. Very little in the way of formal training / on-boarding. You learn by doing for the most part, though this varies a bit team-to-team. But you are given space to learn and develop your own workflow. Still, it can require some persistence and drive to find a workflow that keeps you contributing to the team.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Place to Launch My Career

Aug 12, 2022 - ASIC Verification Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing mentorship and truly interesting projects that make going to work in the morning something I actually look forward to. Never a dull moment at NVIDIA and the desire to do new things constantly exudes all the way up the org chart. Very flat org chart (the going phrase is "we don't have those at NVIDIA") and despite that everything usually feels pretty orderly. Actually manages to be agile without being culty about it which is a very fine tightrope to balance on. Having flexible working locations is also a MASSIVE perk.

Cons

For a company that literally develops the hardware that drives the world's most powerful supercomputers our in-house IT is freaking anemic. Be prepared to wait...a while.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Intern

Great place to work

Aug 9, 2022 - Architecture Intern in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kind people, learning is important to them

Cons

Currently work is remote due to covid

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NVIDIA.

NVIDIA Photos

+ Add Photo
NVIDIA photo of: Our booth at the GPU Technology Conference featured many demos showcasing the wide range of NVIDIA technology for science, healthcare, gaming, and a whole lot more.
NVIDIA photo of: AV Team