KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Amazing Place to Launch My Career

Aug 12, 2022 - ASIC Verification Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing mentorship and truly interesting projects that make going to work in the morning something I actually look forward to. Never a dull moment at NVIDIA and the desire to do new things constantly exudes all the way up the org chart. Very flat org chart (the going phrase is "we don't have those at NVIDIA") and despite that everything usually feels pretty orderly. Actually manages to be agile without being culty about it which is a very fine tightrope to balance on. Having flexible working locations is also a MASSIVE perk.

Cons

For a company that literally develops the hardware that drives the world's most powerful supercomputers our in-house IT is freaking anemic. Be prepared to wait...a while.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Experience

Sep 26, 2022 - Summer Intern in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible and was not micromanaged.

Cons

Could have had more guidance from management and mentor

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Breakthrough innovation unleashed

Aug 26, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work as a leader in the Software group and while I have been with NVIDIA for under a year, I have extensive experience from other tech firms for over a decade. My key observations for working at NVIDIA are: 1. The CEO, Jensen reinforces on multiple occasions that this is a People-first company! This is reinforced through various company initiatives such as Free day, decision making to save variable costs but not at the expense of human investments, access to care (ex: health, child, etc.) as well as growth (ex: academic journals, learnings, conferences, etc.) 2. The volume of innovations coming out of NVIDIA across the full-stack from hardware chips, supporting libraries, SDKs, open-source tools and more demonstrate a company that is defining the future of computing, data centers, artificial intelligence and its applications in various domains - healthcare, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. 3. Collaboration - Structuring the organization to be extremely collaborative where synergies can be achieved and a possibility to do one's life's best work 4. Compensation - One of the most competitive compensation packages in the silicon valley and beyond. 5. Social Impact - Outside of day-to-day responsibilities, the company has an active culture to inspire and remind employees to undertake philanthropic activities, be involved in community events and more.

Cons

Some areas where the organization needs to reflect and improve: 1. As the company is growing rapidly, we need to define and crystalize our structure and scale-up with accountability. 2. We need to reflect if we are culling investment in some of our innovations pre-maturely.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NVIDIA.

NVIDIA Careers

Cover image for NVIDIA

Groundbreaking Work Leveraging AI and Deep Learning The work we are doing matters. We are pursuing things that have never been done...More

• Culture
  • Giving Back

NVIDIA Photos

+ Add Photo
NVIDIA photo of: Our booth at the GPU Technology Conference featured many demos showcasing the wide range of NVIDIA technology for science, healthcare, gaming, and a whole lot more.
NVIDIA photo of: AV Team