Cover image for NVIDIA

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great environment to conduct research

Oct 4, 2022 - Research Intern in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to collaborate and consult people in the whole company

Cons

Not to the best of my knowledge

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to be

Dec 1, 2022 - Operations Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, supportive teammates that make you feel motivated but not competitive in a negative way

Cons

No major complains. Free food and snacks would be nice

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunities to learn at an industry-leader tech company

Dec 1, 2022 - Senior Developer Relations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

NVIDIA is a world-leader tech company in accelerated computing with its GPUs used in Machine Learning / AI and gaming as well as the AI software platforms it develops. The company is in every industry you can think of, powering business and cloud computing with its amazing chips. There is an amazing accumulation of know-how and technical knowledge at NVIDIA, which means near-infinite possibilities to learn and self-develop. My role not only requires me to learn the technology, but also interact with end users, data scientists and engineers to make it easy for them to build industry solutions. Being able to work remotely is a huge plus and teammates are extremely helpful and collaborating. I really enjoy being part of this amazing company.

Cons

Amount of information to catch up with is overwhelming for a newcomer. It's like drinking from a firehose and the water keeps coming. Not complaining though; this is how you learn and self-develop in a world-leader tech company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NVIDIA.

NVIDIA Careers

Cover image for NVIDIA

Groundbreaking Work Leveraging AI and Deep Learning The work we are doing matters. We are pursuing things that have never been done...More

• Tackling the Challenges No One Else Can
  • Culture
  • Giving Back

NVIDIA Photos

+ Add Photo
NVIDIA photo of: Our booth at the GPU Technology Conference featured many demos showcasing the wide range of NVIDIA technology for science, healthcare, gaming, and a whole lot more.
NVIDIA photo of: HQ