KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work!

Oct 27, 2021 - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at NYU Langone Health for over 9 years has been a wonderful experience. There is so much room to grow, the people here are all outstanding and the leadership is extremely supportive.

Cons

No Cons to share. This truly is a great place to work!

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Excellent Magnet Hospital

Sep 24, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent pay, supportive administration, and team members, and an organization that empowers its nurse force.

Cons

It's a busy place and can get hectic at times

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great

Sep 24, 2022 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work Culture - Nice Staff - Job & Career Development opportunities

Cons

- No opportunities for promotions

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NYU Langone Health.

NYU Langone Health Careers

Cover image for NYU Langone Health

Located in the heart of Manhattan, with additional facilities throughout the New York City area, NYU Langone consists of six inpatient...More

• Benefits
  • Development
  • Culture
  • Organization

NYU Langone Health Photos

+ Add Photo
NYU Langone Health photo of: Join our team!
NYU Langone Health photo of: For Patient Experience Week, we’re celebrating our shared commitment to world-class, patient-centered care at NYU Langone Health.
NYU Langone Health photo of: Take the next step in your nursing career as a Nurse Intern on our Nursing Resource Team – Float Team (NRT) at NYU Langone Health!
NYU Langone Health photo of: Join us in recognizing Cyrena, one of our March Talent Acquisition Employees of the Month for a job well-done!
NYU Langone Health photo of: We had a blast at Long Island Pride with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island this past weekend!
NYU Langone Health photo of: We're honored to announce that NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital has received its third consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence!
NYU Langone Health photo of: NYU Langone Health is proud to celebrate the contribution of the diverse identities, communities, and roles that make up the fabric of who we are!

NYU Langone Health Job Seekers Also Viewed