Nabors Industries - We had reviews every year that were done by your superiors. Your input was usually very well received. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nabors Industries

"We had reviews every year that were done by your superiors. Your input was usually very well received."

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Houston, TX

Pros

I really enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. I felt like I really had a voice. My supervisor cared about my concerns and was willing to make things better.

Cons

Too many politics
Not willing to work with you regarding your schedule.
The benefits!!!

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees!
Update benefits packages not worth wasting your money on
No preventive care is available
Not a place where

Other Employee Reviews for Nabors Industries

"Not terrible, just not a long term solution"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

A definite go getter environment to be in if you have the right background

Cons

some groups bicker like high school girls.

Advice to Management

take a good look at middle management...it's not that great.

"Nabors Well Services Average +"

Current Employee - Vacuum Truck Driver in Decatur, TX
    Current Employee - Vacuum Truck Driver in Decatur, TX

Pros

Compared to similar companies in this field and in this area Nabors is close to the top. Working conditions are adequate. Uniforms and some safety equipment is provided. Laundering of uniforms is provided. Supervisor is considerate of time off if needed. Fellow workers are supportive and fun to work with. Pay is good if there is enough work. Direct supervisors are fair and supportive most of the time.

Cons

Has good safety procedures, but not followed by management and employees are not well trained to deal with hazardous conditions. Safety equipment is not available to employees working in H2S gas. Upper management is VERY POOR and not very knowledgeable. Upper management often makes poor choices. Excessive paperwork (often unnecessary paperwork required). Always coming up with more and more procedures that are not always beneficial.

Advice to Management

It is crucial that safety equipment is made readily available to drivers and managers who constantly are in danger of coming upon deadly gases (which is every work-site) and other dangerous working conditions. Eliminate paperwork that is duplicate and unnecessary. Paperwork should be efficient and concise - not redundant.