Naegeli Deposition and Trial - Best Court Reporting Firm! | Glassdoor

"Best Court Reporting Firm!"

I have been working at Naegeli Deposition and Trial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a really nice place to work. The people that work here are skilled at what they do and easy to get along with. All of the employees are very friendly and approachable. Marsha is an inspiring leader who really knows how to take care of her employees. I'm constantly impressed with the way Naegeli does business and am excited to be a part of the team.

Cons

There are always things about jobs that get on your nerver, but I'm really having a hrad time thinking of any at Naegeli.

Advice to Management

You are an inspriation to us all! Don't let the few bad eggs get you down!

Naegeli Deposition and Trial2015-10-13

Naegeli Deposition and Trial Response

October 29, 2015Vice President

We sincerely appreciate the feedback and thank you for your efforts.

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Naegeli Deposition and Trial full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with a great management team that helped me to grow professionally and to lead our team in a productive mode. We had a lot of support from upper level management.

Cons

No cons. I enjoyed working here

Naegeli Deposition and Trial2019-06-19
  2. "DO NOT WORK FOR THEM"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Naegeli Deposition and Trial

Pros

Working in transcription department with Sheri Schneider

Cons

Working with everyone else. The owner just STOLE over $1000 that she owed me. They want their work done but do not want to pay their IC. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. And if you do work for them, make sure you save every email, every correspondence you have with them. They are not honest people. And when they do pay you, you have to wait 2 months (at least) before you get paid. And to add salt to the wound,... you have to practically BEG to get paid and they will ignore every call and email you send following up on your payment. This is a horrible HORRIBLE place to work. They are liars and you should not trust them. And if you are a company who contracts this agency, I would be happy to give you details on how they ripped me off.

Advice to Management

Have you ever heard of the golden rule?

Naegeli Deposition and Trial2019-09-18

Discover more reviews about Naegeli Deposition and Trial.