Nando's UK & IRE - Biggest Disappointment | Glassdoor
  1. "Biggest Disappointment"

Former Employee - Supervisor in Nottingham, England

I worked at Nando's UK & IRE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Actually some of the people you meet are nice. You can move up in the business easily if you want to.

Cons

The unsociable hours. The management team does not listen or takes care of its staff. The management team does not own up to its mistakes, knows how to give feedback or support. They always work with the mentality 'I am right, you are always wrong' The General Manager/ Patrao and most of the managers are not fair to the team-the favourites were to easy to spot.

Advice to Management

Be fair. Listen to your staff. Don't encourage gossip, don't spread gossip and create a negative environment. Follow the right procedures, don't threaten the staff with a disciplinary action straight away. Actually live up to the Nando's values.

Nando's UK & IRE2018-05-25
  1. "I have read about your Highly Establishment l can boast my self that best feature for me."

Current Employee - Chef in Washington, DC

I have been working at Nando's UK & IRE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I can see you have great people with a great team so l will be very glad to join your team so l can learn more from your Highly Establishment

Cons

It a great establishment so working there it will be a bit pressure and some stressful but so far it will help me to learn more and to build better feature of myself is good

Advice to Management

My advice to the management they are doing very well and should keep pushing because there is more compitition around.

Nando's UK & IRE2019-12-15

"Great Place"

Former Employee - Cashier

I worked at Nando's UK & IRE part-time

Pros

Really great staff, fun to work with everyone

Cons

Long hours, always busy with customers

Nando's UK & IRE2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about Nando's UK & IRE.