Cover image for Nanigans

Current Contractor

Lots of potential

Apr 25, 2018 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, cool technology, awesome food, awesome views, great flexibility, lots of opportunities to take on more for those that take initiative.

Cons

As with all growing companies you need to be comfortable with ongoing change. If that's not for you and you look for stability and consistency and more of the same - then this is not the place for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Redefining Success within the Re-targeting Landscape

Jan 12, 2018 - Senior Ae in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Technology focused company with a track record of building innovative & effective tech stack - Good culture with strong employee support structure in place - Work w/ A list customers, some of the top performance oriented brands in the world - Flexible policy on working remotely when needed

Cons

- Very narrow customer target list; the various factors that make up our ideal customer can be limiting at times - Facebook is our largest source of revenue while at the same time they are our biggest competitor; why we've diversified our platform to be fully cross-channel and full funnel

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Nanigans Response

VP

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are dedicated to maintaining our unique and collaborative work with some of the world’s largest consumer brands as we grow. Facebook has been a great partner and we recognize at times clients can see their native tools as a competing solution, but as you mentioned, that is one reason (among many) we’ve moved to be a cross-channel solution. Your feedback around equity is noted and our finance/HR teams are always looking to ensure our current approach is competitive within the market.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

roller coaster ride of a lifelong startup

Jun 2, 2020 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had lots of great people with a wonderful sense of camaraderie

Cons

Lots of shifts in direction

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nanigans.

Nanigans Photos

+ Add Photo
Nanigans photo of: Nanigans Summer Outing Kayaking in Boston
Nanigans photo of: Part of Boston Kitchen
Nanigans photo of: Boston Office
Nanigans photo of: Some team members
Nanigans photo of: Nanigans Softball League
Nanigans photo of: Avatars - Everyone gets one!
Nanigans photo of: Waffle Fridays