NantHealth - Great things are happening | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NantHealth

"Great things are happening"

Current Employee - Project Management in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Project Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NantHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team at Net.Orange is working hard to create a world-class application that will make a difference in the healthcare space. I enjoy getting up and going to work with smart, talented folks that want to bring a change to the current challenges facing healthcare in the US. My overall experience has been positive. The interview process was professional; interviewed over the phone with HR, and then met several teams members during a long round of interviews. Received offer shortly thereafter.

Cons

There are definitely some teams and groups that already well established; it can be difficiult for information to be exchanged however I think the new Boot Camp classes are helping and truly making a difference

Advice to Management

We need some sort of sales and marketing presence. We really don't have much in those areas - we have a great product - we need to go out and sell it!!!

Other Employee Reviews for NantHealth

"Don't even bother...."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I have been working at NantHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can not think of a single pro

Cons

The c-suite leadership and their side kicks are sorely lacking any hint of the core qualifications needed to turn around this organization. The leaders continue to treat this as their pet project instead of a multi-million dollar organization. With each new client comes more pressure for the over-worked and unappreciated workforce who carries the load. It is painful to watch the antics of those in power and see the lack of respect for clients and employees alike. Employees begin on a pedestal with the expectation of perfection and 24/7 availability partnered with exactly zero support from leadership. With the first perceived misstep, that same shining star falls to be bottom of the barrel and is castigated by management. Can that many bad apples get through the gates at Net.Orange? It has happened one too many times and at some point clients, investors and others will take notice. Certainly the other shoe will drop if those who have the ability to turn over the c-level leadership do not take action. If you are considering a position within this organization, even if you are desperate, think twice. There are some life lessons no one needs or deserves to learn. Seasoned professionals, see through the smoke and mirrors and trust your gut. Just say no.

"Unlimited growth potential and a fantastic team of leaders and colleagues."

Current Employee - Creative in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Creative in Addison, TX

I have been working at NantHealth full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The culture at Net.Orange is one of the best I've had the pleasure to experience. I've been lucky enough to expand my role and grow with the company over the past six years. We have a wonderful group of bright, talented employees and the executive level management are fantastic mentors, always available and willing to listen to their employees.

Cons

Upper management is incredibly receptive to input from all levels of employees and communication from all departments. I've been with the company since the beginning and am proud of the work we do. The growing pains have all been worth it and I look forward to a bright future.