Narvar - Fast moving startup, with passionate team members and important mission | Glassdoor
  1. "Fast moving startup, with passionate team members and important mission"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Narvar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Passionate, meaningful work with smart people who really care about what they do but are humble and very approachable. Opportunities for growth are plentiful. Flexible working schedules, lunch provided daily, and programs around career growth and company culture give you a real feeling of belonging. A real opportunity working for a company that has a constant upward trajectory.

Cons

Usual startup issues; lack of structure, changing priorities, ambiguity in most of the projects. Siloed knowledge.

Advice to Management

Continue to work at the scale, don't let small projects get in the way of larger goals. Continue to work quickly, but ensure that projects are followed through to the end with the same enthusiasm they started with.

Narvar2019-04-14

Narvar Response

May 8, 2019Talent Partner

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We strive to create an inclusive culture, so we're glad to hear you feel a sense of belonging at Narvar. We're excited about our trajectory too and are happy to have you with us!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company With Perfect Market Fit"

Current Employee - Enterprise Customer Success Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Narvar full-time for less than a year

Pros

> Working alongside the world's top tier brands and retailers. > Cutting edge technology that is rapidly evolving with the changing retail landscape. > Extremely high client retention and customer satisfaction, Narvar clients see a clear ROI and are eager to learn from our experiences. > Autonomous environment where management trusts you to do what is best for your clients. > Awesome teammates who...

Cons

> High growth equates to short handed teams, prioritization and patience is a must. > If you aren't comfortable building the ship while you sail it, you will not find comfort at Narvar.

Advice to Management

Increase the hype! Narvar is doing incredible things and sometimes our mantra of "Be Humble" should be set aside to get excited about the rocket ship we are all tied to.

Narvar2019-03-09
  2. "Great experience from a great company"

Current Employee - Director Logistics Partnerships

I have been working at Narvar full-time for less than a year

Pros

fast, quick feedback, clear direction, great team

Cons

None at all, great process

Narvar2019-02-28

Discover more reviews about Narvar.