National Beverage - Gainesville location. The job turned out to be toxic. Communication for the entire company is a joke. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Gainesville location. The job turned out to be toxic. Communication for the entire company is a joke."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Gainesville, GA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Gainesville, GA

I worked at National Beverage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good hours. Decent pay. Family Friday’s where we got to come in early and leave early. Christmas gifts.

Cons

No communication. Managers aren’t good managers. Too much favoritism. Rules only apply to certain people. Toxic environment. Lies upon lies. Can’t even keep ahold of their other plants and keep them organized.
No room for growth, at least at the Gainesville plant.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves. Fire the favorites. Learn to keep the good employees around and STOP playing favorites. Stop treating your good employees like crap.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Poor operations management"

I have been working at National Beverage full-time

Pros

Fringe benefits are a nice gesture. The product quality is good. There are really good people who work for this company.

Cons

Work sabotage is regularly practiced by multiple people in our group. The immediate manager admits there is a problem, even identifying the main saboteur, but encourages them to keep up the destructive behavior. Work is regularly hidden, withheld, and undone by the saboteurs.

Advice to Management

Consider formal quality management and procedures training for all employees and forming an employee-based solutions team to identify and optimize under-performing areas of the company. And above all, remember that people don't leave bad jobs - they leave bad managers.

"Maintenance Mechanic"

Former Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in Gainesville, GA
    Former Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in Gainesville, GA

I worked at National Beverage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Non to speak of, it was a bad decision on my part to accept there offer. Red Flags from the interview, I should have listened to my gut. My advice look elsewhere.

Cons

Supervisor leaving premises for hours at a time, Alone at job with no help which has it's Pros and Cons. No access to PDF's or email for 4 months in order to to be proficient with my duties, GOOD OL'BOY SYSTEM and last but least A concern for my Safety.

Advice to Management

Negativity doesn't always reveal the best results

Discover more reviews about National Beverage.