National Executive Security Services - Uh, do I still work for you?? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for National Executive Security Services

"Uh, do I still work for you??"

Former Contractor - Security Officer in Fort Collins, CO
Former Contractor - Security Officer in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at National Executive Security Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It was nice to be able to hang out at a night job and read and do homework. As a student this was a great second job, except...

Cons

I later found out that I wasn't actually allowed to do any of that while working, but wasn't told that until a week before the end of the contract. I might have known this if there had been more than a 15 minute training where the "supervisor" and some ex-cop that still carries a gun (also, I was told not to mention that by the "supervisor," which felt really wrong) told us to stand by the door and pretend to check the construction material coming out for store goods. It took over 2 pay periods, a month, before I saw a check because my bank info never managed to make it into the system on time. Overall an awful company to work for.

Advice to Management

I don't even know how you could redeem your company at this point, but hiring supervisors that are competent would be a great start.

Other Employee Reviews for National Executive Security Services

1. "Don't Do It!!"

Former Employee - Loss Prevention Officer in Thornton, CO
    Former Employee - Loss Prevention Officer in Thornton, CO

Pros

The only pro that comes to mind is being left alone by managers.

Cons

Being left all alone. No open communication. Lagging response time to requests for things like a paycheck. Impossible to know what you are expected to do when there is no one to look to. The hours are not what they say they will be and they call 15 minutes before your shift to tell you that you are not needed. There is no respect.

Advice to Management

Don't be so eager to fire an employee based on inaccurate complaints by client Managers and get the other side of the story to each incident. Most complaints by client managers are inflated, inacurrate and wrong.

2. "Security guard standing patrol"

Current Employee - Standing Patrol Security Officer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Standing Patrol Security Officer in Denver, CO

I have been working at National Executive Security Services (Less than a year)

Pros

I currently work here i would say a pro would be having residents of properties i work coming up to me saying how i make a difference and when im on duty they feel safer very rewarding.

Cons

Not knowing what property you work until hours prior.

Advice to Management

Lets keep up the good work, just like any buisness you have some bad seeds we just need to know we are only as strong as our weakest link and those who are not doing their job we need to let them go.