National HME - National HME was a great place to work, but very hypocritical. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for National HME

"National HME was a great place to work, but very hypocritical."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richland Hills, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richland Hills, TX

I worked at National HME full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with nurses, patients, and caregivers daily. It was life changing and certainly put a certain prospective on how valuable the services we provided were.

Cons

Upper Management at the time was not on same page with the actual vision of the company. They were very bias, and if you didn't weigh 125lbs and have blonde hair, you were never going anywhere with this company. Very much a good ol' boys club with senior management.

Advice to Management

I advise not to hire based on looks alone. It would also be wise to actually know the operating processes before demanding changes to process that are working. Listen to the entire team not just one or two disgruntled employee, who were fired for a reason.

Other Employee Reviews for National HME

"Worst DME ever"

Current Employee - Driver
    Current Employee - Driver

I have been working at National HME full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management at this place has a heart, and that the only one they care about is their own heart. Worse DME company ever.

Cons

every thing about this company.

"Worst DME company out there next to home health depot."

Former Employee - DME Tech
    Former Employee - DME Tech

I worked at National HME full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I think the national hme in Indianapolis has closed.... so thats a pro for the good people of Indiana.

Cons

Equipment was not cleaned to code, or often for that matter. Employees were treated with general disregard for safety, appropriate working conditions. Management was non existent and there was no concern for the patients well being or quality and cleanliness of the equipment.

Advice to Management

Kick the chair.