National Health Educators - SME Panel Specialist | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "My job requires me to teach international personal trainer certification and licensing programs for NHE" (in 8 reviews)

• "My job enables me to work with other professional in exercise science" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "No insurance for full time employment is not ideal for men with families" (in 4 reviews)

• "It takes up a great deal of time that you don't get compensated for" (in 2 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"SME Panel Specialist"

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time

Pros

The thing I appreciate most about working for a place like NHE is the quality of people I'm associated with. Many of my colleagues have master's degrees in exercise science. It is a stark experience from my job at LifeTime Fitness.

Cons

Asking about cons is tough for me because I have only been there for two weeks. I'm sure I'll have plenty of complaints after a few months ;)

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"ECI for global operations"

Former Contractor - Exercise Course Instructor in Dublin, OH
    Former Contractor - Exercise Course Instructor in Dublin, OH

I worked at National Health Educators as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Job allowed me to work with fitness professional from around the world and networked with some really talented people. There is an incredible amount of freedom for creativity and there is plenty of work. My primary concern when I first started was that there wouldn't be enough work but that was never the case.

Cons

Pay could have been a bit better.

"My PWC Opinion"

Current Employee - Physical Wellness Consultant in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Physical Wellness Consultant in Canton, OH

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I think this job is perfect for this type of workload. It allows for flexible hours and the ability to work on the road.

Cons

The pros are essentially the cons. You’ll probably find yourself working on projects well past their acceptable levels. I’m a perfectionist and I spend a great deal of time trying to perfect my programs.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to give.

Discover more reviews about National Health Educators.