National Health Educators - Regional Manager- Odessa, TX | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

"Regional Manager- Odessa, TX"

Current Employee - NHE Exercise Course Instructor in Odessa, TX
Current Employee - NHE Exercise Course Instructor in Odessa, TX

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My job enables me to work with other professional in exercise science. Working in a health and fitness environment gives me the chance to develop my skills as a certified fitness professional.

Cons

I am only permitted a part time commitment due to my school and other clients. I have made a request to work full time in September but I have yet to get a confirmation.

Advice to Management

I really do not have any comments regarding management. I believe the organization is ran very well and there are good procedures for most ever situation.

Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators

"Real fitness job with no selling!!"

Current Employee - NHE Exercise Course Instructor in Clifton, NJ
    Current Employee - NHE Exercise Course Instructor in Clifton, NJ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unlike every other personal trainer job I've had, I do not have to spend my time generating business for the company.

Cons

There is very little advancement opportunities.

Advice to Management

I would advise the management team to schedule more evening classes during the week.

"NHE Personal Fitness Management Specialist Review"

Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Queen Creek, AZ
    Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Queen Creek, AZ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

NHE allows me to create very complex programs which i like because there are essentially no limitations to what I can create. I work my own schedule so I can attend my sons little league practices on time.

Cons

From my understanding there is little to no growth opportunity. I'm not sure this is something I want to end my career with so I may need to look for a job in a few years so that I grow as a professional and not stay two dimensional.

Advice to Management

Possibly consider a residual comp program for those of us who create extensive programs that make NHE tons of money. The one and done payment philosophy, which is essentially the salary is not very motivating.