National Medical Billing Services - Please let everyone know what you think of this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for National Medical Billing Services

"Please let everyone know what you think of this company"

Current Employee - Interviewing in Wildwood, MO
Current Employee - Interviewing in Wildwood, MO

Pros

They seem to be growing. Medical billing is nothing new. This company has a certain segment of medical billing that seems to have few competitors. New ownership

Cons

The two owners give off a wierd feeling during the interview. Not sure if that is real or imagined. Please write a review to help clarify.

Company is not listed on this site.

Advice to Management

none yet

Other Employee Reviews for National Medical Billing Services

1. "best environment"

Current Employee - AR Coding Liaison, CPC
    Current Employee - AR Coding Liaison, CPC

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The environment in our workplace is phenomenal, we are a diverse group of people with a common goal; to do our best each day. NMBS is a fast growing, dedicated, and amazing company.

Cons

we are busy, sometimes the amount of work can get stressful, however we handle it well and work as a team to knock it out.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing to grow this company and move it in a wonderful direction.

2. "NMBS is THE place to be!"

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time

Pros

I began working at National Medical Billing Services just about 3 years now. I previously worked in the same job for 7 years & was miserable most of the time. I couldn't believe how nice everyone was & how great it was to work in the office. Three years later & I still feel the same. The company has more than doubled its size since I started but the people here are so great to work with. I love coming into work. The President & CEO of the company treats everyone like family. The work hours are great if you have a family, very flexible hours here. I feel proud proud to be a part of such an great, growing company. The company promotes within & there are countless opportunities here at National Medical Billing Services. I love being a part of a company that has been voted one of THE BEST PLACES TO WORK.

Cons

Nothing to mention at this time!

Advice to Management

Keep an open door & keep up the great communication!