National University of Health Sciences - HH | Glassdoor

"HH"

Current Employee - Faculty in Lombard, IL

I have been working at National University of Health Sciences full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Faculty is dedicated to improving their professions.

Cons

Administration takes shortcuts in salaries. Shady hiring practices include failure to post administrative job openings and hiring family members and spouses into positions that were never posted to university community or general public.

National University of Health Sciences2013-09-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Work Study Employee"

I worked at National University of Health Sciences

Pros

Worked in several departments as a part of work study program. Everyone at the university is friendly and understands school comes before work.

Cons

It's work study, nothing glamorous. But no complains about the school or my immediate supervisors.

Advice to Management

None.

National University of Health Sciences2018-04-04

"Good people who care"

I worked at National University of Health Sciences full-time

Pros

I enjoyed working with most of the administrators, faculty and staff at NUHS. Most cared and sincerely wanted to have in impact on the future of healthcare. I didn't have issues getting tasks accomplished and collaborating with my peers.

Cons

There were some challenging individuals to work with. I subscribe to reason that they had a doctor's ego. Administration does want the best for the institution, but some hard decisions were made at the expense of the employee (salary freezes).

Advice to Management

Listen to your people, there is an innovative bunch within your ranks that will help push the mission of university.

National University of Health Sciences2017-10-20

Discover more reviews about National University of Health Sciences.