Native Instruments - Great | Glassdoor
  1. "Great"

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer

I have been working at Native Instruments full-time

Pros

most of the time is super fun

Cons

sometimes can get a little boring

Native Instruments2020-02-19

"Great gig, been here several years!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Native Instruments full-time

Pros

*Best people to work and be around *Full access to gear and software *CEO's care, ALOT, they listen, and implement your suggestions! (that's rare imo) *Benefits package got a full re-do this year and they are stellar (This is why I gave a 5th star)

Cons

*Office location is garbage in a garbage part of Hollywood *Compensation will always be a topic *Digital sector was hit with large downsize, hence the disgruntled reviews

Continue reading
    Native Instruments2018-11-20

"The Appeal of Greatness"

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative

I worked at Native Instruments full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the best plugins and products around! Great colleagues and working atmosphere.

Cons

Too many meetings for a meeting to meet about the meeting! Deceitful management with no heads up on upcoming issues! Customer base is made up of self-entitled false egos which has driven the original model that NI had in the ground. TOo much emphasis on trying to please the music novices of the worl today instead of focusing on its core based consumers. Listen to your customers!!!

Native Instruments2019-09-09

Native Instruments Response

September 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. In our 23 years, we've evolved from being a software company to an ecosystem company to now adding a platform vision that will enable everyone to make music. We appreciate change is difficult. That said, it is change that has helped NI become the company it is today. As part of our transformation, we are also working on transforming the way we work: become more collaborative, transparent and effective.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Native Instruments.